The following is the Low-waste/Plastic-free products me and my family utilize. You have to remember to do your own research and determine if these products will work best for you(and family). I encourage you to read my thoughts on how not all swaps are universal. None of this is sponsored just informational.
- Toothbrushes: Brush with Bamboo (preferred) and MamaP
- Toothpaste: Davids
- Dental Floss: DentalLace
- Body Lotion: Linear Beauty Body Butter (me) and Plaine Products Lavender (Big)
- Safety Razor: AlbatrossButterfly
- Deodorant: Meow Meow Tweet Cream (me) and Lush Teo (daughters)
- Body Soap: Varies but favorites are Linear Beauty and Good Soap *
- Hand Soap: only utilize bar soaps and varies on my mood
- Shampoo Bar: Lush Avocado Co-wash
- Facial Care: we haven’t made the switch to anything yet.
*My youngest (Little) has severe allergies so some of Little’s personal hygiene items aren’t low-waste nor plastic-free. Health comes first*
- Coming Soon
- Natural Bug Repellent: Eternile G’Weh Spray