Last week I encouraged people to take time and reflect on their earth focused goals for 2020. Specifically what do you desire to achieve as your own individual action to make a difference in the climate crisis.
The following are my main goals with sub-actions to make it achievable.
- Continue making swaps to assist in being low-waste and plastic-free.
- Purchase a sustainable shower curtain
- Invest time to make more DIY cleaners
- Kitchen focused storage swaps
- Enhance my online presence to educate and encourage others to be low-waste and/or plastic-free.
- Provide tutorials on repurposed items
- Start more themed focused posts
- Do more within local community
- Coordinate a swap in Bronx
- Coordinate experience trips for people to join me when go bulk shopping/farmer’s market
- Enhance our neighborhood Buy Nothing Group
- Continue conducting workshops
I personally hope to make a dedicated page of people’s goals so we have an accountability system.
Happy New Year!